What Work Will You Do?
As a Business Analyst at Nexevo Technologies, you will do an analysis of the requirement and decrypt it to its simplest form to help the developers build it successfully and discuss with the technical team for the estimation and clarify technical doubts.
- Understand the client requirement over emails, calls & in-person meetings and create conceptual prototypes, scope of work and mock-ups.
- Preparing BRD and FRS for various projects.
- Experience in handling 4-5 projects at same time.
- Organizing various agile meetings , planning projects and allocation tasks to the team based on planning.
- Experience in working with web as well as mobile based projects.
- Collaboration with stakeholder groups across the organizations to ensure business and technology alignment. proposed solution meetings defined specification and needs.
- Should perform quality assurance , system integration and user acceptance testing facilitating on-time , on budget and acclaimed “Go-live” of enterprise implementation.
- Translating business requirements into system requirements and producing deliverables such as functional specifications, use cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data modeling, Creating wire frames.
- Defining business scope, processes modeling, features enhancement, simplifying business operations.
- Requirement change management, impact and risk analysis.
- Conducting market research and performing competitor analysis.
- Interacting with clients to understand their business rules, processes and workflow.
- Coordinating with the development and testing team, performing UAT.
- Creating marketing plans and strategies.