What Work Will You Do?
Who Are We Looking for?
- Helping their team members with the technical aspects of their tasks, such as coding and programming.
- Collaborating with their team to identify and fix technical problems.
- Develop and deliver technical systems.
- Review of code completed & Review performance of developers.
- Technical deliverable (i.e., code and documentation) on projects assigned.
Qualifications: Nexevo concentrates on those who perform with logic and interest rather than education.
What Are We Looking for?
- At least 2+ years acting in a technical lead role in a comparable organization.
- 5+ years of experience in PHP development (Core PHP, frameworks like Laravel, CMS systems like WordPress, eCommerce platforms like Magento, etc.)
- Strong experience in design, implementation, and optimization of RDBMS databases, especially MySQL/MariaDB.
- Experience in client relationship management, project coordination, and delivery management in an onsite-offshore model.
- Providing inputs to the Pre -Sales Team, enabling them to respond to RFPs/ RFQs.
- Experience with DevOps (CI/CD, GIT/SVN, Linux etc.).
- Experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile.
- Hands-on work experience building, integrating, and delivering enterprise-wide web applications using PHP frameworks and other technologies for large organizations on complex projects.
What You’ll Do
- Involve in full life cycle application development from requirement gathering to deployment.
- Analyzing, coding and debugging the application.
- Produce high-quality application engineering deliverable in accordance with the project timeline.
- Involve in continuous learning process for the latest technologies.
- Work with creative thinking and result-oriented approach.
- Communicate with the client on regular basis to gather the requirements, to give demonstration and to clarify doubts/queries.